Insignia Technology Services (Insignia) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and as such we pride ourselves in giving back to our Nation's Veterans. This is one of the reasons why we pride ourselves with the work that we perform for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) as well as for the Department of Defense (DoD). One of the other ways we accomplish our mission to support our Veterans is by hiring them from all branches of the service, to include Disabled Veterans. This has proven to be a very successful for a wide variety of reasons.
Hiring Veterans provides Insignia with team members:
- Who are goal oriented and possess the drive to succeed.
- That possess the values, ethics, and leadership skills we look for.
- Who have a diverse and unique set of skills and training.
- That have the motivation and ability to problem solve complex issues.
- Who are committed to supporting fellow veterans as much as we are.
In return Insignia provides Veterans with:
- The skills and support needed to succeed and grow professionally.
- A great working environment with a family atmosphere.
- Competitive pay and great benefits.
- Professional Development funds to get training and certifications in their new field.
- The chance to make a positive impact on the service Veterans get through our many contracts with the VA and DoD.
If you served our country and are looking to continue to give back to our Nation and your fellow Veterans, please take a look at our Current Openings. We recommend monitoring it for updates as we regularly post new positions, you can also submit a general application at the bottom of the Career Opportunities page.